By now you have no doubt received a Post Card in the mail. The Grand Lodge of Missouri partnered with a third party company from Texas to verify your contact information and your Masonic History and Accolades to ensure accuracy of our records. Any updates to any Member Contact Information that a member identifies through a phone call to the Data Collection Company will be updated in the Online Membership Portal and those Updates will also be forwarded to your Lodge Secretary respectively.
Later in the Masonic Year a Member Album will be published that include Articles about the History of the Grand Lodge of Missouri as well as specific history from our 328 Lodges in the State of Missouri. Members, upon their election to do so, May also include their Personal History and Photographs in a Section dedicated to our Members
The project is voluntary and members are not required to participate, nor required to purchase an Album, however we certainly encourage you to submit Photos and articles regarding your memorable moments in our Great Fraternity for inclusion in the 2017-2018 Member Album which will help us celebrate our History of the Masonic Fraternity in Missouri with your Story.
2017-2018 Member Album
Frequently Asked Questions By Members
- I received an email/postcard/phone call from a company asking for my personal information. They said they were working on a directory for Grand Lodge of Missouri, AF & AM. Is this a legitimate project, or is it a scam?
We have partnered with PCI (also known as Publishing Concepts) to produce our new members directory. PCI is a company located in Dallas, TX and Virginia Beach, VA that publishes directories for educational institutions, fraternities, sororities and military organizations across the nation. This project allows Grand Lodge of Missouri, AF & AM to receive important updates to our database so we know more about our members and how we can better serve you and future members.
- How do I know my information will only be used for directory purposes?
Grand Lodge of Missouri, AF & AM has a contractual agreement with PCI that states:
- The names, addresses and information provided to PCI by Grand Lodge of Missouri, AF & AM for the publication of the Directory will be held confidential by PCI, except to the extent that they are utilized in, or in the preparation of, the Directory and except as required by court order or law.
- The Directory will be made available only to members of Grand Lodge of Missouri, AF & AM. Upon completion of the project, PCI will return to Grand Lodge of Missouri, AF & AM any and all electronic files that have been supplied to Grand Lodge of Missouri, AF & AM or produced by PCI in connection with the production of the Directory.
- I would like to verify and update my information. How may I do this?
If you have received a postcard or an email with a telephone number, you may call the number to speak with a dedicated representative for the Grand Lodge of Missouri, AF & AM project. The representative will verify all the information we have on file for you and make any updates where needed.
If you have received an email with an embedded link, you may go to the online site to review your information. If you have questions, you may call PCI’s customer service desk at 1.800.982.1590.
- Can anyone purchase a directory?
The Grand Lodge of Missouri, AF & AM Members Today Publication is available for sale ONLY to Grand Lodge of Missouri, AF & AM members.
- Can I choose some or all of my information not to be printed in the directory?
When you call to update your information, you can tell the representative what information you would prefer to have excluded. You may also communicate this information to the PCI customer service desk (1.800.982.1590) or to the Institution.
- I ordered a directory/package over the phone and would like to cancel my order. How do I do this?
Call the PCI customer service help desk at 1.800.982.1590, and they will take care of this for you.